Agnes is one of the many scavenging goblins that inhabit the Wide Tract of Rottenness that was formed after the Great Collapse of Good Governance in the Labyrinth.
Agnes is capable of collecting and carrying seventy times her own weight in discarded economic theories and abandoned political objectives. The empty promises, hollow opinions, and worthless public statements that litter the Wide Tract are all snapped up by this voracious creature. She then delivers them to Gürdy the Burnisher, who polishes them up as good as new, if not better, and resells them to the ambitious and unscrupulous of all ages.
Extract from The Goblin Companion: Goblins of the Labyrinth by Terry Jones and Brian Froud
- canettearsenics reblogged this from angelophile
- spectraspeculations likes this
- katieiridescent likes this
- ostfrontisglory reblogged this from axeladams
- ostfrontisglory likes this
- axeladams reblogged this from fuckyeahfroud
- kindermarchen reblogged this from fuckyeahfroud and added:
- navyvice likes this
- fuckyeahfroud reblogged this from angelophile
- evolveordie reblogged this from angelophile
- magicalgirlserena likes this
- cakesovercocaine likes this
- angelophile posted this